Virtual Intermediate Fire Fans
Thursdays, 6-7pm PST
Starts July 9, ongoing
How to sign up:
1. Venmo $5-15 sliding scale per class you want to take to @valentina-martin. BY 4PM DAY OF THE CLASS AT THE LATEST. In the note, write which class you’re signing up for.
2. What does sliding scale mean? Pay what you can 🙂 At least $5. I know people are out of work so I made the classes super affordable, but some people are still working and want to pay the normal rate. The normal rate is $12 for a class pack or $15 to drop in. I’m really ok with anything!
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the zoom link.
4. You can sign up for multiple classes, just multiply the amount you’re paying per class by the amount of classes you want to take.
Anyone can join! You do not need to be a San Diego resident to play. That is one of the cool things to come out of this very challenging time.
This class is meant for anyone who has taken at least one fire fan class through Unity Hoops before and/or has been spinning fans for around 6 months minimum. We will build on basics to take them even further. An emphasis will be put on tech moves with some fun dancey and flowy moves thrown in too! We will work on short combos at the end of each class that incorporates what we worked on that day.
You will need:
1. Your fans (email me if you need recommendations).
2. You can do this class barefoot or in a pair of sneakers.
– MOVE and GROOVE your body.
– Dance, Hoop and Flow with FREEDOM and abandon.
– SWEAT it out!
– Leave the stress of daily life behind as you FOCUS ON THE MOMENT in class, moment by moment.
– DELIGHT in the wonders of your body!
CELEBRATE that there is so much more to life than ‘adulting.’ There is ART, EXPRESSION, PASSION, CREATIVITY, CONNECTION and JOY.
– EXPLORE yourself, LEARN about yourself, LOVE yourself and ACCEPT yourself exactly as you are.