Virtual Beginning Hoop Dance
Wednesdays, 7 – 8pm PST
Starts July 1, ongoing
How to sign up:
1. Venmo $5-15 sliding scale per class you want to take to @valentina-martin. BY 5PM DAY OF THE CLASS AT THE LATEST. In the note, write which class you’re signing up for.
2. What does sliding scale mean? Pay what you can 🙂 At least $5. I know people are out of work so I made the classes super affordable, but some people are still working and want to pay the normal rate. The normal rate is $12 for a class pack or $15 to drop in. I’m really ok with anything!
3. Email email@example.com and I will send you the zoom link.
4. You can sign up for multiple classes, just multiply the amount you’re paying per class by the amount of classes you want to take.
Anyone can join! You do not need to be a San Diego resident to play. That is one of the cool things to come out of this very challenging time.
Hooping is a fun and creative way to work out and express yourself. An increasingly popular way to exercise, hooping is also a new form of dance and performance art. Tone your core, arms, legs and gluts while getting a cardio work out, learning a new skill, increasing your coordination and having FUN while you do it! You will not feel like you’re burning 600 calories per hour as you challenge yourself to continue learning the endless amount of tricks and dance moves the hoop has to offer. You need your own hoop at home to take this class! They can be purchased here: http://etsy.com/shop/unityhoops
You will need:
1. Your hoop
2. You can do this class barefoot or in a pair of sneakers.
– MOVE and GROOVE your body.
– Dance, Hoop and Flow with FREEDOM and abandon.
– SWEAT it out!
– Leave the stress of daily life behind as you FOCUS ON THE MOMENT in class, moment by moment.
– DELIGHT in the wonders of your body!
CELEBRATE that there is so much more to life than ‘adulting.’ There is ART, EXPRESSION, PASSION, CREATIVITY, CONNECTION and JOY.
– EXPLORE yourself, LEARN about yourself, LOVE yourself and ACCEPT yourself exactly as you are.